Wait... First go to your sink and pour a glass of fresh clean water to drink... then come back and watch this short video.
Wait... First go to your sink and pour a glass of fresh clean water to drink... then come back and watch this short video.

African Empowerment Project is committed to implementing and nurturing community run development projects focused on creating opportunities for income generation, achieving access to quality education, and improving health and wellbeing, in order to empower the people of Africa to build a sustainable life for themselves and future generations.

How YOU can help!


Please visit our website at www.africanempowermentproject.org to learn more about who we are and how we are empowering the people in the village of Mnang'ole, Tanzania to pull themselves out of poverty.

You can make clean, accessible water and safe, healthy lighting a reality for the people of Mnang'ole by clicking below:
Your donation is tax deductable.
IRS EIN # 27-1519070

Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Ready...

After an amazing 28 years of working at Champlain College in Burlington, VT, I am preparing to embark on a new and exciting chapter in my life. In 6 days I will be traveling to Bagamoyo and Kigamboni, Tanzania to pursue my mission... soooo...packing, goodbyes, and early Christmas celebrations with the family, will fill my last short days in Vermont. Looking forward to 3 months of research and development, with exciting things in store for me and the beautiful people of Tanzania. Please scroll up and become a follower so that we can all be in this together! Thanks! Beth

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Beth! Best wishes for you and AEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check in often! Great things are going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo very proud of you Mom! I will be checking in as often as possible and am willing to help in any way I can. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it you arrived safely... how is it going so far? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth,

    Happy New Year! I am praying for you and the people of Tanzania. Miss you...
    Will be getting your address from Jim and will write soon.
    Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete